Diffusion Tensor Imaging (DTI) is one of the few imaging modalities that allows for non-invasive in-vivo insight into tissue microstructure and is particularly common in brain/neuro applications. The ImFusion DTI plugin enables the user to load and process diffusion-weighted MR images and provides state-of-the-art algorithms for visual exploration and analysis of such data.
The ImFusion DTI toolbox offers the following features:
- Loading of DW-MRI volume sets, annotating volumes with gradient directions
- Fast analytic fitting of diffusion tensors to the DW-MRI data
- Computation of eigenvectors, eigenvalues, and various anisotropy measures
- GPU-accelerated real-time fiber tracking
- State-of-the art visualization of fiber tractography