ImFusion Suite Demo Version
A demo version of the ImFusion Suite is available for 64-bit Windows (7, 8.1, 10), Linux platforms (Ubuntu 16.04, 18.04), or as an alpha version for macOS (>=10.14, Mojave).
It contains a subset of the functionalities of the ImFusion Suite, including for instance:
- Import all common medical image formats (DICOM, MHD, NRRD, ...) as well as mesh and point cloud data
- Inspect data using standard radiology views and advanced volume rendering capabilities
- Run inter- and multi-modal image registration (e.g. CT to MRI)
- Interactive and semi-automatic segmentation of 2D and 3D data
- Python plugin with an IPython console integration within the software
- TOMAAT integration for deep learning segmentation
- Real-time RGB-D surface scanning
- Mesh and point cloud alignment, filtering and analysis
Data export and workspace loading for batch processing are disabled, specialized plugins are not included.
Download the latest version of the ImFusion Suite Demo (2.7.0)
We offer free trials, as well as significant discounts, to students and academic users. Contact us if you are interested in unleashing the full power of our software.
Have a look at the tutorial videos to learn how to use the software.