The demo versions are not meant for commercial or clinical use. Our softwares are provided as-is, without warranty of any kind. They are currently not certified as a medical product, i.e. they have neither FDA approval nor do they bear a CE marking and must not be used for diagnostic purposes.
Get in touch with us if you are interested in the full version of our software. We offer free trials, as well as significant discounts, to students and academic users.
ImFusion Suite Demo Version
A demo version of the ImFusion Suite is available for 64-bit Windows (7, 8.1, 10), Linux platforms (Ubuntu 16.04, 18.04), or as an alpha version for macOS (>=10.14, Mojave).
It contains a subset of the functionalities of the ImFusion Suite, including for instance:
- Import all common medical image formats (DICOM, MHD, NRRD, ...) as well as mesh and point cloud data
- Inspect data using standard radiology views and advanced volume rendering capabilities
- Run inter- and multi-modal image registration (e.g. CT to MRI)
- Interactive and semi-automatic segmentation of 2D and 3D data
- Python plugin with an IPython console integration within the software
- TOMAAT integration for deep learning segmentation
- Real-time RGB-D surface scanning
- Mesh and point cloud alignment, filtering and analysis
Data export and workspace loading for batch processing are disabled, specialized plugins are not included.
Download the latest version of the ImFusion Suite Demo (2.15.1)
ImFusion Labels Demo Version
A demo version of the ImFusion Labels is now available for download on 64-bit Windows (7, 8.1, 10), Linux platforms (Ubuntu 16.04, 18.04), and macOS (>=10.14, Mojave).
It contains the main functionalities of the software, with the following limitations:
- The Export functionality is disabled.
- User-defined labels are not available in the Python integration.
- Projects can only contain up to 5 datasets.